Furnace & Heat Pump Tune-Up in Tucson, AZ
Heating Tune‑Ups by Tucson's Most‑Trusted Pros
- Honest: Techs aren't paid on commission
- Convenient: 2‑hour scheduling windows
- Honoring 100% satisfaction for every job
On this page
Benefits of Maintenance
The Benefits of Investing in a Heating Tune‑Up
- Decreased heating bills- When your heat pump or furnace is not running as efficiently or smoothly as it should, it can cause your system to work harder or longer, increasing your heating bills. A tune-up allows a professional to assess your system and find any performance issues so that your system can run as efficiently and inexpensively as possible.
- Longer-lasting furnace or heat pump- Investing in maintenance can help your heating system last longer. When parts of your furnace or heat pump are damaged or worn out, it can put a strain on other parts, causing the whole system to wear out before it should. When you have your heat pump or furnace maintained regularly by a professional, they will be able to catch these issues before they cause permanent damage to your system, extending its life.
- Prevents expensive repairs- When you invest in annual maintenance, a tech will be able to catch small issues before they become large, expensive ones.
- Keeps your manufacturer's warranty valid- Most manufacturer's warranties require that you have your furnace or heat pump maintained annually by a pro. Otherwise, your warranty may be invalid and you could end up paying more for any necessary repairs.
What's the Cost of a Furnace/Heat Pump Tune Up?
For $89.99, one of our highly-trained pros will thoroughly check your heat pump or furnace to ensure it's working safely and efficiently. Our residential tune-up includes:
- Lubricating motors
- Measuring airflow
- Inspecting the condensate system
- Measuring voltage and amperage
- Checking the thermostat
- Checking electrical wiring
- Checking and washing the filter
- Checking refrigerant charge (heat pump only)
- and more...
If we notice that your heating system needs a repair, we'll waive the cost of the tune-up if you decide to have us repair your system.
Invest in our annual maintenance plan. Instead of buying one-time tune-ups from our team every year, consider becoming a maintenance plan member. When you become a member, you pay a low monthly price and get 2 tune-ups a year plus: Priority Scheduling, 15% off all repairs, Preferred pricing on all installations, 2-year labor warranty on all repairs and installations ...and much more!Learn more!
Your heating tune-up works like this:
Set up an appointment
If you're ready to schedule your heating tune-up, you can schedule an appointment online or by calling us at (520) 792-9400. Once you let us know your availability, we'll find a time that works for you and match you with one of our certified techs.
Meet your tune-up tech
When your tech is about 15 minutes away from your home, they will give you a call and let you know they're on their way. Once they've arrived, your tech will introduce themself and put on protective shoe coverings to prevent your home from becoming damaged or dirty.
Relax while we get to work
Your tech will get right to work checking your heat pump or furnace. Once they have completed the tune-up, they'll speak with you about any adjustments they made or any repairs they think your system may need. If you decide to move forward with any repairs, the cost of your tune-up will be waived. None of our techs are paid on commission, so if we do recommend a repair or replacement, we genuinely feel it's in your best interest...we won't try to upsell you any unnecessary services.
Fill out our follow-up survey
When the tune-up is complete and your tech has left, we'll send you a survey. The goal of this survey is to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with our service and learn from any areas where we could improve.
...Advantage Air was able to accommodate my crazy schedule
“I had a limited timeframe to complete maintenance and repairs on a recently purchased condo and Advantage Air was able to accommodate my crazy schedule. Thank you to Betty in dispatch for making this all work!”—Karyn O | Tucson homeowner
See why we're rated 4.5 out of 5 on Google.
Serving Tucson and all surrounding communities and neighborhoods:
- Casas Adobes
- Catalina Foothills
- Corona de Tucson
- Dove Mountain
- El Encanto
- Forty Niner Country Club
- Gladden Farms
- Green Valley
- La Cebadilla Estates
- La Paloma
- Mesquite Ranch
- Midvale Park
- Oro Valley
- Rancho Vistoso
- Rita Ranch
- Sam Hughes
- South Tucson
- Tanque Verde Valley
- Three Points
- Tucson Country Club
- Ventana Canyon
- And more!