- Promising honest repair assessments every day
- Providing convenient 2‑hour scheduling windows
- Delivering same‑day repairs on all brands
On this page
Earning Tucson's Trust with Every Water Heater Repair
Ready for fast same-day repairs on any brand and model of water heater? Call Advantage Air Mechanical and we'll get your hot water back fast! Our plumbers are experts at diagnosing and repairing both tank and tankless water heaters on the spot for your home, commercial business and industrial environments. And because we don't pay our plumbers commission on any repairs or replacements, you can feel confident you'll get honest advice and recommendations, always.
How much does a water heater repair cost in Tucson?
- Low $89
- Our Average $170
- High $459+
What factors affect your water heater repair price?
Many factors influence the cost of water heater repairs, including:
- Type of water heater: Tank and tankless water heaters on average have similar repair costs. But tank water heaters tend to be a bit less expensive because the repairs take less time to make and replacement parts tend to be unnecessary (see below for more on that!)
- Replacement parts: Tank water heaters rarely require replacement parts because there aren't a lot of parts to replace. That tends to make them a bit less expensive to repair than tankless versions. On the other hand, tankless water heaters last twice as long as tank heat pumps because individual parts can be replaced.
- Warranty status: A great parts warranty or labor warranty can save you a ton of money on a water heater repair. If you're not sure if your water heater has an active warranty, just ask your plumber. They always check to save you as much money as possible.
Looking for an accurate estimate?
One of our expert plumbers is standing by to perform a diagnostic on your system. Best of all, we waive the repair diagnostic cost if you repair through us, and you always receive an honest fixed-price quote for the work before we start.Schedule repair
Your water heater repair works like this:
Schedule an appointment
Meet your expert plumber
Your plumber will send you a courtesy call about 15 minutes before his anticipated arrival. He'll greet you at your doorstep in uniform and have his booties equipped to protect your floor. He'll also have all the necessary tools and most materials to complete the repair.
Relax while we get to work
Your plumber will go over any issues you're having with your water heater and perform a thorough diagnostic. They'll always share the full cost of the job before getting to work. Our plumbers aren't paid by commission, so we'll never try to up-sell you on a repair or replacement part that you don't need.
Fill out our follow-up survey
Once your water heater is working like new again, the next step is to get your thoughts on how we did. To finish up the job, we'll send out a brief survey to make sure you're 100% satisfied with the work.
I would recommend them to others...
“My home service insurance chose Advantage Air Mechanical. They were very efficient, and the service person, James, was very polite and did a great job. I would recommend them to others.”—Judy M. | Tucson homeowner
Serving Tucson and all surrounding communities and neighborhoods:
- Casas Adobes
- Catalina Foothills
- Corona de Tucson
- Dove Mountain
- El Encanto
- Forty Niner Country Club
- Gladden Farms
- Green Valley
- La Cebadilla Estates
- La Paloma
- Mesquite Ranch
- Midvale Park
- Oro Valley
- Rancho Vistoso
- Rita Ranch
- Sam Hughes
- South Tucson
- Tanque Verde Valley
- Three Points
- Tucson Country Club
- Ventana Canyon
- And more!