- Honest: Techs aren't paid on commission
- Convenient: 2‑hour scheduling windows
- Trustworthy: 30‑year history of service in Tucson
On this page
Tucson’s Fast and Reliable Tankless Water Heater Installation
Say goodbye to the inconvenience of cold showers and the hassle of coordinating hot water usage for your family by upgrading from a traditional water heater to a tankless option. At Advantage Air Mechanical, our reliable professionals will swiftly transition your system, providing on-demand hot water and reducing energy expenses. With over 30 years of industry experience, we stand behind our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Rest assured, our technicians are not driven by sales commissions, so you can enjoy a pressure-free experience.
How much does a tankless water heater installation cost in Tucson?
Factors affecting the price of tankless water heater installation
Several factors can influence the price of installing a tankless water heater, including:
- Unit Brand: Higher-priced brands will lead to higher installation estimates. Our knowledgeable comfort advisors can assist you in selecting a brand that meets your requirements and fits your budget.
- Unit Size: The size of the unit depends on your average hot water usage. Larger water heaters tend to come with increased installation costs.
- Fuel Source: The fuel source utilized by your tankless water heater can affect the complexity of the installation process. Gas-powered units often have higher installation costs compared to electric because there are ventilation requirements.
- Labor: The placement of your tankless water heater can impact the extent of work required for installation. Since labor costs are typically billed by the hour, installations requiring significant preparation or alterations are likely to be more expensive.
What to expect with your tankless water heater installation:
Schedule your free estimate
Book an appointment online or give us a call to schedule an in-home estimate. While there, our Comfort Advisor will assess your needs and help you explore the right options for your hot water preferences and budget. Since our advisors don't work on commission, you don't have to worry about any upselling.
Your installation team arrives
Once you’ve signed off on the estimate, we’ll schedule your tankless water heater installation. The day of, our installers will call you 30 minutes before arrival. After they've arrived, your comfort care specialist will introduce you to the team and explain the whole installation process to you before work begins.
Relax while our team handles everything
Our installers will start the job by putting on booties and preparing the installation area to prevent any messes. Throughout the installation, you can ask questions and relax knowing our professionals are trained experts dedicated to accurate workmanship and exceptional customer service.
Share your experience with us
After your tankless water heater is installed and running, we'll send our Comfort Advisor back out to check in and make sure you're satisfied with the installation. You'll have the opportunity to ask any follow-up questions and we'll send you a brief survey so you can tell us how we did whenever you're ready.
“Super prompt, knowledgeable, helpful, patiently explaining how to proceed in order to be reimbursed by home warranty company. Super professional!!”—A. S. | Tucson homeowner
Serving Tucson and all surrounding communities and neighborhoods:
- Casas Adobes
- Catalina Foothills
- Corona de Tucson
- Dove Mountain
- El Encanto
- Forty Niner Country Club
- Gladden Farms
- Green Valley
- La Cebadilla Estates
- La Paloma
- Mesquite Ranch
- Midvale Park
- Oro Valley
- Rancho Vistoso
- Rita Ranch
- Sam Hughes
- South Tucson
- Tanque Verde Valley
- Three Points
- Tucson Country Club
- Ventana Canyon
- And more!