COVID‑19 Safety Practices
An Important Message from Advantage Air Mechanical
At Advantage Air Mechanical we are committed to our community; valued customers, dedicated employees, great vendors and community partners. As an industry leader and local company, we are committed to protecting the health and well-being of all the lives we have contact with day in and day out. It is our priority to ensure we take all precautions necessary to protect our community while serving our customers in a safe working environment.
Our Service, Residential, Commercial, Sheet Metal and Office associates have taken steps to ensure safe working conditions:
- Every associate is practicing proper hand washing procedures as directed by the CDC.
- Single use hand sanitizers are being used when hand washing is not readily available.
- Surfaces throughout the office and sheet metal facility are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- Every evening, all work areas in the office and common areas are cleaned and disinfected.
- Hand sanitizer is being used when entering and exiting the office.
Associates that are conducting business with customers in a home or office setting are not only taking the above precautions but are also limiting contact, utilizing hand sanitizer before and after, disinfecting tools and other assets, cleaning and disinfecting equipment and fixtures, and practicing the 6ft rule as suggested by the CDC.
We ask that if you are in need of our services and you or any other member of your household or business are not feeling well, that you contact us and reschedule for a more appropriate time. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Thank you for your continued business and thank you for supporting local.
- Advantage Air Mechanical, The Team You Can Trust