- Honoring 100% satisfaction for every job
- Delivering free estimates on every install
- Installing great brands like York, Ruud, Trane and more
On this page
Earning Tucson's Trust with Every Furnace Installation
If you want great deals on a huge selection of the most popular furnace brands and models, give Advantage Air Mechanical a call. We've been a part of the local Tucson community for over 30 years, and deliver on our promises like no other HVAC company in town. And with great specials and excellent labor warranties available, you'll save more money with us than with anyone else.
How much does a furnace installation cost in Tucson?
- Low $455
- Our Average $800
- High $975
What factors affect your furnace installation price?
Many factors influence the cost of furnace replacements, including:
- System size: A furnace that's sized right for your home can lower your energy bills and extend the life of the system. Larger furnaces do cost more. But if the size matches the home, then the value you'll get from that furnace far outweighs what you'll get from a smaller system.
- System efficiency: High-efficiency furnaces are great because they can save you hundreds of dollars a year on energy bills. That said, they cost a bit more to buy initially. Our techs are always upfront with you about system costs. We aren't paid commission to sell systems, so you know you're getting an unbiased professional opinion, every time.
- Deals and specials: A great deal or special on a furnace can go a long way when buying a new furnace. Advantage Air Mechanical has specials going on year round. If you don't see something on our website, call our office and ask what's available!
Your furnace install works like this:
We schedule your free consultation
Installation estimates are always free at Advantage Air Mechanical. To get the ball rolling, call us at (520) 792-9400 or schedule online. Your comfort adviser will arrive on time (often on the same day you schedule!) to help you select the perfect furnace for your home and budget and go through financing options as well upon request.
We send expert installers to your property
Tucson residents have called our furnace install team "friendly," "experienced," and "honest." We think you'll agree with all those accolades! The team lead will give you a heads-up call at least 10 minutes before they arrive. Once there, they'll greet you and go through the specifics of the job until you know the exact game plan.
We install the new furnace and tidy up
The team will get right to work removing the old furnace and bringing in the new one. A thorough furnace installation tends to take about 4-6 hours. Once done, we'll train you on the new system and leave your home cleaner than how we found it.
We invite you to share your experience
After your installation is complete, your comfort adviser will come back to ensure that the job was done correctly. We want to make sure you love your new furnace. We'll also send you an email with a brief survey. If you complete it, we'll send you a gift for your time, on us!
I've been a customer since 1998...
“Thank you Air Mechanical. I've been a customer since 1998. Your technicians are and have always been professional, honest and respectful. Have often referred you to others. Communication is very important to me and respect. Thanks again for your support and excellent service over the years.”—Christine W. | Tucson homeowner
Serving Tucson and all surrounding communities and neighborhoods:
- Casas Adobes
- Catalina Foothills
- Corona de Tucson
- Dove Mountain
- El Encanto
- Forty Niner Country Club
- Gladden Farms
- Green Valley
- La Cebadilla Estates
- La Paloma
- Mesquite Ranch
- Midvale Park
- Oro Valley
- Rancho Vistoso
- Rita Ranch
- Sam Hughes
- South Tucson
- Tanque Verde Valley
- Three Points
- Tucson Country Club
- Ventana Canyon
- And more!