- Delivering same‑day repairs on all brands
- Promising honest repair assessments every day
- Providing convenient 2‑hour scheduling windows
On this page
Earning Tucson's Trust with Every AC Repair
For fast AC repairs at honest prices, no other company in Tucson matches Advantage Air Mechanical. The majority of our appointments are scheduled out the moment you call us, and repairs are made in as little as 1-2 hours. Plus, you get confidence and peace of mind from working with a local family-owned and operated HVAC business that never pays its techs on commission. Give us a call day or night–all brands and models can be repaired by our team, including Carrier, Trane, York and others!
How much does an AC repair cost in Tucson?
- Low $90
- Our Average $230
- High $800+
What affects the cost?
Many factors influence the cost of AC repairs, including:
- Replacement parts: Sometimes an AC part is broken beyond repair and needs to be replaced. Older systems especially need replacement parts more frequently. The good news is, because our techs aren't paid commission, you always get an honest estimate and we never try to sell you what you don't need.
- Refrigerant issues: Trouble with an AC's refrigerant is one of the leading causes of repairs. The price of a repair can vary based on the need to replace the refrigerant outright (from the obsolete R-22 to the new R-410A), or the extent of a refrigerant leak in the coils.
- Warranty status: Parts and labor warranties can save owners thousands of dollars in repair costs over the system's lifespan. Our techs will always check to see whether your system has active warranties to help you save as much as possible.
Looking for an accurate estimate?
One of our expert AC repair techs is standing by to perform a diagnostic on your AC. Best of all, we waive the repair diagnostic cost if you repair through us, and you always receive an honest fixed-price quote for the work before we start.Schedule repair
Repair vs. Replace
Is it time for a new air conditioner?
Determining whether you should repair or replace your AC can be a difficult decision to make. You should consider replacing your AC if the system:
- Is 10+ years old
- Regularly breaks down
- Needs frequent, costly repairs
- You've noticed a spike in your energy bills
- Your home/business won't reach a desired temperature
- There's extensive dust around your home
- Your system is making loud noises
Compare repair vs. replace pricing
|Repair:||$90 to $800+|
|Install:||Starting at $6,300|
Your AC repair works like this:
Set up an appointment
Meet your repair tech
Before your technician arrives, they'll give you a courtesy call at least 15 minutes ahead of time to let you know when to expect them. Once your tech arrives and after a brief introduction, they will enter your home wearing booties so no damage is caused to your floor.
Relax while we get to work
Your tech will go over any issues you're having with your AC and perform a thorough AC system diagnostic. In addition, the tech always make you aware of pricing before getting to work. Keep in mind – our technicians aren't paid by commission, so we'll never try to upsell you on a repair or replacement part that you don't need.
Fill out our follow-up survey
After your tech has left, we'll send a follow-up survey to give you a chance to provide feedback. Filling out the survey will help us serve future customers better. But it's also helpful in making sure you're 100% satisfied with our service and workmanship.
They are always on time and courteous...
“I have always counted on their team to properly diagnose and fix the issue. And they don’t jump to the conclusion of replacing your AC like some other companies. They are always on time and courteous. Highly recommend as that first call that you will go back to after making the second call to someone else!”—Bryan H. | Tucson homeowner
Serving Tucson and all surrounding communities and neighborhoods:
- Casas Adobes
- Catalina Foothills
- Corona de Tucson
- Dove Mountain
- El Encanto
- Forty Niner Country Club
- Gladden Farms
- Green Valley
- La Cebadilla Estates
- La Paloma
- Mesquite Ranch
- Midvale Park
- Oro Valley
- Rancho Vistoso
- Rita Ranch
- Sam Hughes
- South Tucson
- Three Points
- Tucson Country Club
- Ventana Canyon
- And more!