- Delivering free estimates on every install
- Sharing honest advice on the latest systems
- Installing great brands like York, Ruud, Trane and more
On this page
Earning Tucson's Trust with Every AC Installation
Replace your old AC with a brand new high-efficiency one and see fewer repairs and lower energy bills! Advantage Air Mechanical has been installing the best AC systems in Tucson homes and businesses for over 30 years. Not only do we give our customers lots of AC options to choose from, we also never pay our techs a commission for sales. So you know you're getting a fair deal on that new system every time.
How much does an AC installation cost in Tucson?
- Low $6,319
- Our Average $8,200
- High $11,590
What factors affect your AC installation price?
Many factors influence the cost of AC replacements, including:
- System size: Your home has a unique size and layout, and finding the right AC size will keep energy costs down while also getting cool air to your entire home. Our techs are masters at finding the perfect size system for your home during a free installation estimate.
- System efficiency: High-efficiency systems are popular because of how much they can save homeowners on their energy bills. More efficient systems do cost more up front. But the good news is we can help you find an efficient system for any budget. Really!
- Deals and specials: If you're patient you can always find a great deal on a new AC. But if you need a replacement fast, call the team with permanent deals in place for you to take advantage of, including our popular Old Pueblo Heating & Cooling Package (a brand new AC + 10 years of repairs and maintenance for one low monthly price!)
Looking for an accurate estimate?
One of our expert comfort advisers is standing by to provide an estimate on a new AC for your home. Best of all, your estimate is always free at Advantage Air Mechanical.Schedule estimate
Your AC install works like this:
Receive a free install estimate
We send expert installers to your property
No surprises here – your installation team will always call at least 30 minutes prior to arrival. Before the team gets to work, your comfort adviser will make introductions and walk you through the installation process.
Enjoy a stress-free installation day
Once your comfort adviser leaves, the installation team will get to work on installing your new AC system. If you have any questions or concerns throughout the installation process, don't hesitate to ask.
Share your experience with us
After your AC installation is complete, your comfort adviser will return to ensure the job was done correctly and answer any remaining questions. We'll also send you a brief survey which you can fill out at your earliest convenience.
I'd recommend them to anyone...
“Advantage did a great job keeping my old AC alive a couple years longer than it probably should have. When I was ready to install a new unit they got the job done with no problems. I'd recommend them to anyone.”—Jason L. | Tucson homeowner
Serving Tucson and all surrounding communities and neighborhoods:
- Casas Adobes
- Catalina Foothills
- Corona de Tucson
- Dove Mountain
- El Encanto
- Forty Niner Country Club
- Gladden Farms
- Green Valley
- La Cebadilla Estates
- La Paloma
- Mesquite Ranch
- Midvale Park
- Oro Valley
- Rancho Vistoso
- Rita Ranch
- Sam Hughes
- South Tucson
- Three Points
- Tucson Country Club
- Ventana Canyon
- And more!