Water Softener Installation in Tucson, Arizona
Trusted Water Softener Installations in Tucson
- Honoring 100% satisfaction for every job
- Providing convenient 2‑hour scheduling windows
- Delivering free estimates on every install
On this page
Earning Tucson's Trust with Every Water Softener Installation
Tired of hard water residue clouding your dishes and plumbing fixtures? Are you concerned about the health effects of hard water on your skin and hair? Contact Advantage Air Mechanical, and we'll install a water softener system for your Tucson home. Our licensed and highly trained plumbers have decades of combined experience and will ensure a safe and correct water softener installation—the first time around. Even better, we offer fast and easy scheduling, transparent prices, and industry-leading guarantees. For cleaner, great-tasting water, call today!
How Much Does a Water Softener Installation Cost in Tucson?
- Low $1,200
- Our Average $1,400
- High $1,900
What factors affect the cost of your water softener installation?
A few key factors influence the cost of a water softener installation, including:
- Size of your water softener system: The amount of water that needs to be filtered will impact the cost of your water softener installation. Typically, homes with heavier water consumption will require a larger and more expensive system.
- The hardness of your water: If the water in your area is extra hard, you may need a more advanced filtration system. In general, more powerful water softeners tend to cost more to purchase and install.
- DIY vs. professional installation: Some people choose to do a DIY installation to save a few bucks. However, we don't recommend it unless you're confident with your plumbing skills. If poorly installed, your new water softener could potentially cause leaks in your plumbing system, causing expensive water or mold damage. For peace of mind, it pays to hire a professional for a safely and correctly done installation.
- Accessibility: Your plumber will need to access your main water inlet to filter all of the water entering your home. If accessibility is difficult, this can add to your labor and installation costs.
Looking for an accurate estimate?
The pros at Advantage Air Mechanical will always provide an honest and upfront quote without any upselling or sales pressure. Plus, your estimate is free of charge.
Your Water Softener Installation Works Like This:
Schedule an appointment
To get a free in-home quote on a water softener installation, give us a call at (520) 792-9400 or book directly through our website. Once we've learned what days and times work best for your calendar, we'll go ahead and schedule service with one of our licensed plumbers.
Meet your expert plumber
Our plumbers will call you 15 minutes before the appointment as a courtesy. Once they've greeted you at your door, they'll get straight to work reviewing your water filtration concerns. We don't pay our technicians on commission, which means you'll never have to worry about sales pressure.
Relax while we get to work
Once you've signed off on a quote, we can get started installing your water softener in the very same visit. Or, we can re-schedule at a time that works best for your schedule. Rest assured that your satisfaction is our top priority. On the day of your installation, we'll work efficiently, clean up our workspace when finished, and answer any questions you have.
Fill out our follow-up survey
We'll send you a survey requesting feedback on our performance following your water softener installation. Or, you can leave us a review online. Our #1 goal is your satisfaction with the results. If we can improve anything, we want to know about it.
Professional and pleasant to work with.
“Finding good contractors or service people is a challenge, so I figured I would share this team of professional and reliable people that we originally engaged with to conduct our home inspection for Heating & Air Conditioning/HVAC. We then had them come in and repair an AC unit and swap out the thermostats. Since then, we’ve had them come in and help with electrical work and plumbing, including installing a water softener. Dave Harder is a great guy and stands behind the quality and satisfaction of his work. His team is equally professional and pleasant to work with.”—Donna M. | Tucson homeowner
See why we're rated 4.5 out of 5 on Google.
Serving Tucson and all surrounding communities and neighborhoods:
- Casas Adobes
- Catalina Foothills
- Corona de Tucson
- Dove Mountain
- El Encanto
- Forty Niner Country Club
- Gladden Farms
- Green Valley
- La Cebadilla Estates
- La Paloma
- Mesquite Ranch
- Midvale Park
- Oro Valley
- Rancho Vistoso
- Rita Ranch
- Sam Hughes
- South Tucson
- Tanque Verde Valley
- Three Points
- Tucson Country Club
- Ventana Canyon
- And more!