- Honest: Techs aren't paid on commission
- Convenient: 2‑hour scheduling windows
- Honoring 100% satisfaction for every job
On this page
Benefits of an AC tune‑up:
- Decreased energy bills: When your AC isn’t working as efficiently as it could, your system will draw more power to cool your home, resulting in higher monthly utility bills. During a tune-up, your AC technician will service run-down parts, filters, fluids and other necessary components to keep your AC in optimal performance. When it doesn’t have to strain, you’ll see a decrease in your power bill.
- Extended lifespan of your AC unit: AC units are expensive to replace, and reduced efficiency can cause your AC to break down earlier than needed. To keep yours running as long as possible, routine maintenance will help you identify performance issues that could otherwise lead to a costly replacement.
- Avoid expensive AC repairs: With routine maintenance, your AC technician will be able to catch small issues before they snowball into bigger, expensive repairs.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s warranty valid: Many AC manufacturers require annual professional maintenance of your AC in order to keep your warranty valid. Without a valid warranty, you might wind up paying more for your repair or replacement.
How much does an AC tune-up cost in Tucson?
For $129.99, one of our trustworthy AC pros will conduct a thorough inspection of your AC system. We service both central AC and ductless units, and ensure that everything is performing in top condition.
Our residential air conditioning tune-up includes:
- Lubricating moving parts
- Control testing for operational safety
- Cleaning the evaporator and condenser AC coils
- Flushing the condensate drain
- Checking all wiring/electrical connections
- Cleaning and adjusting the blower components
- Measuring refrigerant levels
- Checking air filters
- And more!
If we notice that your AC needs a repair and you decide to have one of our technicians repair it, your tune-up fee will be waived.
Your AC tune-up works like this:
Meet your AC technician
Your technician will call you 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to let you know that they’re on the way. Prior to entering your home, your tech will greet you at your door. We'll always come wearing protective shoe coverings to protect your home throughout the service.
Relax while we get to work
Your tech will get to work on your AC right away. Once they’re finished with the tune-up, they'll follow up about the state of your AC system overall. If you need any repairs, you can trust that they'll give you an honest evaluation since our techs aren’t paid on commission. And if you decide to move forward with a repair, your fee will be waived.
Fill out our follow-up survey
Following your completed tune-up we’ll send you a survey for feedback. Our goal is to ensure that you’re 100% satisfied with our service and learn about any areas we could improve upon.
Knowledgable, polite and always on-time
“We had a new AC unit installed by the company about 5 years ago. Ever since Darryl has been coming every 6 months for maintenance. He's absolutely wonderful! Very dedicated to his job, knowledgable, polite, always on time and eager to explain or advise. Thank you Darryl. Betty at the office was also very helpful and ensured that things are promptly scheduled when a repair was needed for us.”—Magdalena S | Tucson home owner
Serving Tucson and all surrounding communities and neighborhoods:
- Casas Adobes
- Catalina Foothills
- Corona de Tucson
- Dove Mountain
- El Encanto
- Forty Niner Country Club
- Gladden Farms
- Green Valley
- La Cebadilla Estates
- La Paloma
- Mesquite Ranch
- Midvale Park
- Oro Valley
- Rancho Vistoso
- Rita Ranch
- Sam Hughes
- South Tucson
- Tanque Verde Valley
- Three Points
- Tucson Country Club
- Ventana Canyon
- And more!