- Honest recommendations
- Same‑day tune‑ups on all brands
- Convenient: 2‑hour scheduling windows
On this page
Benefits of a Commercial Air Conditioning Tune‑Up:
- Longer-lasting equipment. Commercial air conditioning systems are a hefty investment, which is why most Tucson business owners want to keep theirs running as long as possible. During an AC tune-up, a trained HVAC technician will have a chance to replace small parts instead of replacing your system altogether.
- Prevent costly breakdowns. No one wants to deal with AC breakdowns, especially during Arizona summers. The good news is that an AC tune-up can help you avoid them. During your service, Advantage Air Mechanical's HVAC pros will thoroughly clean and inspect your AC system. We'll remedy clogged air filters, dirty evaporator coils, frayed wiring, and other common issues before they lead to costly repairs.
- Maintain a valid warranty. Most AC manufacturers require annual tune-ups in order to keep your warranty valid. By staying on top of AC maintenance, your business will avoid paying out-of-pocket for any potential repairs.
- Lower your energy bills. Tucson business owners rely on their air conditioning for much of the year, so if you're looking to keep energy bills as low as possible, make sure to schedule an annual tune-up. Through regular inspections, parts replacements, and proper lubrication of components, your system will be primed for maximum efficiency and performance.
How Much Does a Commercial Air Conditioning Tune-Up Cost in Tucson?
- Low N/A
- Our Average $129.99
- High N/A
Starting at just $129.99 per unit, we'll send one of our licensed and highly-trained HVAC pros to inspect, clean, and optimize your building's AC system. When finished, you can relax knowing your AC will keep you nice and cool— even on those 115-degree Arizona days. Plus, if you happen to need any repairs or parts replacements, you can trust that our recommendations are honest. We don't pay our techs on commission, which means you'll never endure any sales pressure.
Our commercial air conditioning tune-up includes:
- Lubricating moving parts
- Control testing for operational safety
- Cleaning the evaporator and condenser AC coils
- Flushing the condensate drain
- Checking all wiring/electrical connections
- Cleaning and adjusting the blower components
- Measuring refrigerant levels
- Checking air filters
- And more!
If we notice that your AC needs a repair and you decide to have one of our technicians repair it, your tune-up fee will be waived.
Your Commercial Air Conditioning Tune-Up Works Like This:
Meet your tune-up tech
At Advantage Air Mechanical, we value your experience before your service even starts. We'll give you a courtesy call to let you know that we're on the way before your appointment. Then, we'll arrive promptly, introduce ourselves, and put on shoe coverings to keep your business or building's floors clean.
Relax while we get to work
We know your time is valuable. That's why we'll work swiftly to get your AC tune-up completed in just 1-2 hours. If we uncover the need for any repairs or replacement parts, we'll share our honest findings and then give you plenty of time to think it through. Rest assured, you'll never feel pressured— our only goal is to improve the efficiency and lifespan of your AC system for as little money as possible.
Fill out our follow-up survey
When finished, we'll send you a brief survey requesting feedback on our performance. If everything went well, great! But if we could improve any aspect of our service, we want to know about it. Your 100% satisfaction is our top priority, and we make good on that promise.
They're always looking for ways to save me money.
“I am a local Property Manager and use Advantage Air Mechanical for my 30 rentals. They are usually able to get to me the same day I call in, and the techs are great. James, in particular, is awesome. He is always looking for ways to save me money and always checks for original warranty coverage before selling me something new. Over the years, this has saved me and my owners thousands of dollars and is the reason I keep calling them back out when I have a problem.”—JC N. | Tucson Business Owner
Serving Tucson and all surrounding communities and neighborhoods:
- Casas Adobes
- Catalina Foothills
- Corona de Tucson
- Dove Mountain
- El Encanto
- Forty Niner Country Club
- Gladden Farms
- Green Valley
- La Cebadilla Estates
- La Paloma
- Mesquite Ranch
- Midvale Park
- Oro Valley
- Rancho Vistoso
- Rita Ranch
- Sam Hughes
- South Tucson
- Tanque Verde Valley
- Three Points
- Tucson Country Club
- Ventana Canyon
- And more!