- Honest air conditioning repair assessments
- Same‑day repairs on all brands
- Convenient: 2‑hour scheduling windows
On this page
Does your Tucson building need AC repairs? Call Advantage Air Mechanical, and we'll get your comfort restored in no time! Our commercially licensed and highly trained HVAC technicians provide fast, reliable, and honest service, no matter the issue. In fact, our commitment to integrity is why we've earned the loyal business of the University of Arizona, the Rialto Theatre, Raytheon Missile Systems, TEP, Tucson International Airport, Union Pacific Railroad, and other commercial HVAC customers over the last 30 years. Call today and experience 100% satisfaction, guaranteed.
How Much Does a Commercial Air Conditioning Repair Cost in Tucson?
- Low $90
- Our Average $230
- High $800
What Affects the Cost?
Some key factors influence the cost of commercial AC repairs, including:
- System size: From single-level storefronts to multiple-story buildings, commercial air conditioning systems range in size. Typically, larger systems with multiple units and higher tonnage will take longer and cost more to repair.
- Replacement parts: With age, your AC will eventually need replacement parts such as air filters, blower motors, capacitors, and more. Additionally, you may need repair to your air ducts, thermostat, or even major components like the compressor. The great benefit to working with Advantage Air Mechanical is that we'll never upsell you on parts you don't need.
- Refrigerant problems: If your AC has a refrigerant leak, your repair costs will increase. Especially if your building has a larger-sized AC and needs more refrigerant during recharge or if you have an extensive leak in your coils.
- Status of your warranty: Before repairing your AC, we'll check on the status of your equipment and labor warranties. Rest assured, we'll do whatever we can to reduce the out-of-pocket expenses for your business.
Looking for an Accurate Estimate?
Our dedicated AC pros are standing by, ready to provide speedy diagnostics and honest repair pricing. We don't pay our techs on commission, which means you can always trust us to recommend what's in your best interest only. And if you decide to hire us for the job, we'll even waive the service call fee!Schedule Repair
Repair vs. Replace
Is It Time for a New Air Conditioner?
Tucson buildings rely on their air conditioner to keep customers, employees, and/or tenants cool and comfortable. That said, commercial AC systems are a significant investment, so it can be stressful to decide when to replace your current one.
After 30 years of helping Arizona businesses keep their AC working as long as possible, we typically recommend a system replacement if:
- It's 15+ years old
- It needs frequent, costly repairs
- You've noticed a spike in your energy bills
- Your building won't reach your desired temperature
- There's extensive dust around your home
- Your system is making loud noises
Compare Repair vs. Replace Average Pricing
|Repair||$90 to $800|
|Install||Starting at $6,319|
Your Commercial Air Conditioning Repair Works Like This:
Set up an appointment
Give us a call at (520) 792-9400, or use our easy online scheduler to make an appointment. We'll dispatch one of our friendly, knowledgeable, and commercially licensed HVAC pros to your Tucson business as soon as possible.
Meet your repair tech
We want our local Tucson business owners to feel comfortable about the technician(s) working in their building. That's why, before your appointment, we'll give you a courtesy call and share the time of arrival. Once on-site, we'll introduce ourselves, put on booties, and lay down floor protectors to keep your business clean.
Relax while we get to work
We'll make sure to review all aspects of your AC repair needs, including a line-by-line estimate. You can ask questions, get feedback, and then take your time reviewing your options. Once you've signed off on the repair quote, we'll get straight to work. On average, commercial AC repairs take 1-3 hours to complete.
Share your experience
Not only do our technicians provide impeccable quality workmanship, but we also back up our commercial AC repairs with a 2-year warranty. Your peace of mind is our top priority. If anything didn't go right, we want to hear about it. Following your service, we'll send you a brief survey. Let us know how we did!
They're always looking for ways to save me money.
“I am a local Property Manager and use Advantage Air Mechanical for my 30 rentals. They are usually able to get to me the same day I call in, and the techs are great. James, in particular, is awesome. He is always looking for ways to save me money and always checks for original warranty coverage before selling me something new. Over the years, this has saved me and my owners thousands of dollars and is the reason I keep calling them back out when I have a problem.”—JC N. | Tucson Business Owner
Serving Tucson and all surrounding communities and neighborhoods:
- Casas Adobes
- Catalina Foothills
- Corona de Tucson
- Dove Mountain
- El Encanto
- Forty Niner Country Club
- Gladden Farms
- Green Valley
- La Cebadilla Estates
- La Paloma
- Mesquite Ranch
- Midvale Park
- Oro Valley
- Rancho Vistoso
- Rita Ranch
- Sam Hughes
- South Tucson
- Tanque Verde Valley
- Three Points
- Tucson Country Club
- Ventana Canyon
- And more!